When travelling, there are a couple of things that you have to bear in mind. These items that are listed in this article are going to make the entire trip enjoyable and comfortable as well. Notebook You definitely have tons of wonderful ideas that inspire your travel. Make sure not to let those ideas slip […]Read More
Travel planning begins at the stage of getting ready for the trip. Agonizing arguments about what to take with you and what is better to leave at home can spoil the mood of every novice tourist. A properly folded suitcase is an art. After all, if you pack extra items, then very soon they will become a burden on the way.
Therefore, it is so important to think in advance about the contents of your travel bag
You should not take weighty objects with you, without which you can easily do without for several weeks. The exception is things that are part of the job. Bulky equipment takes up a lot of space and is most often subject to inspection at the border. In addition, it is not only difficult to carry expensive equipment with you everywhere, but also unsafe.
Need to rid of pest?
Then this may be a solution for that –
Even while traveling, many are not ready to give up comfort. They are diligently looking for extra space in a stuffed bag for a hair dryer, iron or boiler. It should be understood that household appliances take up a lot of space. In addition, it is not known whether they will be useful on the road, unless it is a business trip. Usually everything you need for a comfortable life is already in the hotel room.
Taking clothes with you for all occasions is a dubious decision. There are several rules when choosing a wardrobe for a long trip:
- we take clothes of universal colors, which are easy to combine with other elements
- bulky things are replaced by more comfortable and light ones, for example, instead of a jacket – a weightless raincoat
- things rolled up will take up much less space
- only a few pairs of shoes will come in handy on the way: casual, festive and beach
- a small package of powder, liquid soap, or a stain remover pen is useful for washing
It should be borne in mind that tested and comfortable things are usually worn during travel. Dresses and sweaters that were not worn at home are unlikely to be useful on vacation. The main thing is that shoes and clothes are comfortable and appropriate for the weather.
ANNUAL FOOD STOCK
The times when it was necessary to stock up on a large amount of food for a long journey are long gone. Fortunately, today, numerous eateries, cafes and shops are open everywhere, which will not let the traveler die of hunger. You will have to take something for a light snack. Foods with a long shelf life and not harmful to digestion are suitable,
Thus, when going on a long journey, you need to pay attention to the following points:
- it is better to leave bulky appliances and household appliances at home
- excess cosmetics takes up space in the suitcase, and shampoos and gels are easy to buy upon arrival
- a minimum set of medicines is suitable for a basic first aid kit
- on the way you need comfortable and comfortable clothes that are easy to combine with each other
- a minimum set of products with a long shelf life will help avoid indigestion and overloading the hiking bag
- Describe in more detail what you will do on vacation. This way you will understand which things are not useful to you at all.
- make a list of things in advance and start packing up slowly
- check the weather forecast
- it is advisable to fit all things into one or several bags